Legal Advice Accompanying Construction
There is a high degree of complexity in the planning and realisation of large construction projects. An interdisciplinary consulting approach is just as indispensable for the success of a project as comprehensive knowledge of both the market and practicalities. After all, it is essential to recognise the potential for conflict in a preventative manner, avoid disputes, and secure decisions before the start of the project.
HFK Rechtsanwälte have significantly developed and shaped the legal advice which accompanies construction projects in recent decades. Our core concept is a holistic process: Providing advice which "accompanies the construction" throughout. The style-defining feature of this concept: You receive practicable solutions with concrete recommendations for action, which include technical, commercial, and legal aspects of a construction project.
We support the operational level of action on site with legally sound and practicable solutions.
OUR RANGE OF CONSULTATION SERVICES:
- Interdisciplinary advice that accompanies the construction process
- Proactive development of solutions and recommendations for action
- Preparation and validation of decisions and documentation
- Accompanying and conducting settlement negotiations
- Due diligence of contract documents such as service descriptions, service specifications and project descriptions before the contract is awarded
- Claim and anti-claim management
- Advice on state aid law
- Tiering of contentious issues