The planning and securing of every real estate project requires a multifaceted approach. We offer holistic advisory services, accompanying you throughout the project’s entire life cycle:
What should be considered when acquiring property or a single-property company? How can an optimal building permit for a planned project be obtained? How are neighbourhood agreements to be drafted to avoid future disputes and other negative effects on the project’s implementation? Which rental or lease contracts consider current case law, the optimal rate of return and possible objections and are not disputed when the property is to be sold? How should legal conditions be structured to ensure a (partial) sale in line with market standards? Which requirements are to be met in financing?
HFK Rechtsanwälte offer advice on all questions and phases of project development. We advise on project ideas, support you in discussions with cities and municipalities, and will gladly accompany you at architectural competitions. We can also support you in acquiring and structuring property, as well as in the closing of yield-oriented rental agreements (which will also not require any supplements upon exit). We also provide the necessary support regarding financing and the ultimate sale. This allows you to ensure the optimal development of your project under all circumstances.
Project development reflects the entire range of advisory services offered by HFK Rechtsanwälte from acquisition to financing, building permission, construction, letting and commercial exploitation. All these are areas form the core of HFK’s competences.
We are your reliable, competent companion and consultant in all phases of project development.
Our range of consultation services:
- Conception under corporate law, establishment and support of single-property companies, drafting of joint venture agreements and articles of association
- Assistance in and negotiation of financing contracts
- Accompanying the purchase of property (asset deal) or a single-property company (share deal)
- Obtaining optimal building permits
- Advice on project-related zoning plans, urban planning contracts and building permit procedures
- Neighbourhood development taking energy and transport infrastructure into account
- Advice on innovative energy supply and mobility concepts
- Assistance with all rental activities (including the creation and negotiation of optimal rental contracts)
- Drafting and negotiation of all necessary contracts (purchase agreements, rental agreements, declarations of partition, neighbourhood agreements (including land registry security), planning and construction contracts, including supplementary management)